How long does it take to process my order?
- All of our knobs are engraved-to-order. Most orders ship within a few business days, but some knobs may take a few weeks to ship depending on color and customization.
How long does U.S. Domestic shipping take?
- We ship via USPS with tracking. Orders in the continental US typically take two to three business days. International orders typically take 1 to 2 weeks depending on destination and local customs procedures.
What is the difference between U.S. Shipping and Insured Priority Shipping?
- When selecting U.S. Shipping, we ship using the cheapest shipping rate available. When selecting Insured Priority Shipping, we ship USPS Priority Mail and offer shipping insurance for lost or damaged items. If U.S. Shipping is selected, Billetworkz is not responsible for lost or damaged items and will not offer any replacement items.
How does the insurance work for Insured Priority Shipping?
- When selecting Insured Priority Shipping, we provide shipping insurance for lost or damaged items. This shipping insurance is not handled through USPS. If a product arrives damaged to you, we will replace the product for you. You must contact us within 3 days of receipt of product to report any damages. If a product is lost in shipment, we will send a new product once 30 days has passed from the last tracking update.
How long does International Shipping take?
- When selecting USPS International Shipping, shipping may take 1-3 weeks, sometimes longer. When selecting DHL Express Shipping, shipping usually takes less than a week once dropped off. NOTE: We are NOT responsible for any customs/duty fees or charges that may be placed on your package due to your country's regulations.
Do you offer shipping insurance on international packages?
- We do not offer shipping insurance on international packages and we are not responsible for lost or damaged items and will not offer any replacement items. If you are concerned about your order getting lost or damaged in transit, we HIGHLY recommend selecting DHL Express for the shipping method.
Will I receive a tracking number?
- As soon as we print the shipping label for your order, you will receive an automated email update with a USPS tracking number. The email will be sent to the address used to place the order, please check that inbox.
Do you offer order cancellations, returns, or exchanges?
- Customized orders cannot be returned or exchanged unless there is an error or flaw caused by us. Standard items (no customization) can be returned in unused, as-new condition in all original packaging within 15 days of receipt for a refund, minus original shipping cost and 10% restocking fee. Standard items (no customization) can be exchanged in unused, as-new condition in all original packaging within 15 days of receipt, but the customer is responsible for shipping. Standard items are able to be cancelled, but a 5% cancellation fee will be deducted from the total refund. We hold the right to deny any cancellations, refunds, or exchanges at our discretion.
Why can I not order a weighted, multi-color knob?
- Our weighted knobs are stainless steel and cannot be anodized. Our multi-color finishes are anodized and can only be applied to our standard-weight aluminum knobs. Our weighted knobs can only be powder-coated.
What if I want a color for a weighted knob that I do not see on your website?
- We can do any color you can find on the Prismatic Powders website. Please note: uncommon colors will delay production time and may have an additional cost. Our powder-coater works in batches and gives priority to the most popular colors.
Can I order a knob with a color-filled engraving?
- We are currently not offering colored engravings on our shift knobs. Engravings on our weighted knobs will be silver and engravings on our multi-colored anodized knobs will be white.
Why can I not order the Heartbeat, Velocity, or Ringland shift pattern with a secondary logo?
- The Heartbeat, Velocity, and Ringland shift patterns are much larger in dimension than the standard font and layout of the regular shift pattern. We cannot add a secondary logo simply because there is not enough room on the knob.
Can I order a knob with a custom logo or engraving?
- Yes, but please keep in mind that we have roughly one square inch to work with. In order to render the artwork in our engraving software, we will need a simple, black and white line drawing without too much detail.
Why can I not order a weighted knob with a very detailed custom engraving?
- Since our weighted knobs are powdercoated, the surface layer is much thicker than the anodizing on our multi-color knobs. Small details and shapes will be immediately prone to chipping and flaking. Detailed logos work much better on our anodized knobs.
How much does each knob shape weigh?
- Approximate weights for aluminum, multi-color knobs: Sphere (200 grams), Lightbulb (200 grams), Piston (200 grams), Sledge (350 grams). Stainless Steel, single-color knobs: Sphere (450 grams), Lightbulb (500 grams), Piston (500 grams), Sledge (1000 grams).
Why can I only order the Short Teardrop or Hybrid knob for my Ford Focus ST/RS or Fiesta ST?
- The factory reverse lock-out mechanism on the stock shifter of these models is oversized and considerably larger than other models. The only shape that can accommodate the lock-out ring is our Short Teardrop. In order to use our other shapes, our Reverse Lockout or Reverse Lockout Adaptor must be used.
Do your knobs have retainers for my stock shift boot?
- The only knobs we sell that feature a provision for the factory shift boot are our Subaru 5-speed knobs. The included threaded aluminum insert has a machined lip on the bottom for the stock shift boot to attach. For all other vehicles, we offer specific Boot Retainers to eliminate shift boot gap.
What if I want a knob but my car is not listed on your website?
- Generally, if your knob can be screwed on and off the factory shifter, we can likely make a knob for you. We will need to know the thread pitch of your stock shifter in order to provide the correct size insert to install our knob on your shifter.
Do your shift boots fit my car?
- Our shift boots are intended for universal fitment unless otherwise specified in the description. We designed them to work for a wide range of popular applications. We do not guarantee fitment for your individual application.
Why did I receive my shift or e-brake boot separately from my other products?
- We do not make the shift and e-brake boots in-house. They are sewn by and drop-shipped from our vendor. As such, you may receive your shift or e-brake boot before or after your other products.
Can you make me a custom license plate delete?
- Yes, simply choose the custom license plate delete option on the website and write ‘See Email’ in the required entry fields. You will then need to send us your design and font selection (anything from DAfont.com) of your choice.
What if I want window vents but my car is not listed on your website?
- In some cases, if you are able to show proof of community demand and arrange 10 buyers at once, we will design and produce window vents for your application. Payment will not be required until we confirm fitment of the prototype.
Can I order over the phone?
- We do not take phone orders to avoid any confusion or mistakes. Please contact us via email with any questions or comments. Email allows for accountability on both sides of the equation in the event that there is a discrepancy or issue.
Do you offer sponsorships?
- We are not currently offering any kind of sponsorships, but we actively review viable candidates. Please do not ask us for free products, a partnership requires more commitment and effort than social media followers.